After two sell-out 2019 shows in 2018, attended by over 1500 people, we are thrilled to announce that The Wine & Spirits Show will be back at One Whitehall Place on Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th April 2020!
Once again, the show will bring together the very best brands in the world of wine and spirits, offering free masterclass on exciting topics, including Champagne, and showcasing exceptional products from all over the globe.
What’s on? International and boutique wine producers, spirits brands from across the world, free masterclasses, a beer zone, a G&T bar, delicious food stands and more…
Exhibitors and Masterclasses to be announced soon.
Two rooms will be dedicated to wine and spirits Masterclasses.
The full schedule will be confirmed a few weeks before the show.
Wine Masterclasses - River Room
Friday 12th April
• 3pm - Dare to Compare Challenge: participate in the challenge and see if you can taste the difference between a bottle of wine accessed with Coravin in February 2019 and its controlled bottle.
• 4:30pm - Defining drinks of the decade: A look at some iconic wines from the drinks business Global Masters series, chosen for their modern wine taste and styles, presented by Patrick Schmitt MW.
• 6pm - Champagne Pol Roger Masterclass: A duty to delight since 1849; an introduction to the family-owned and independent Grande Marque.
Saturday 13th April
• 2pm - Dare to Compare Challenge: participate in the challenge and see if you can taste the difference between a bottle of wine accessed with Coravin in February 2019 and its controlled bottle.
• 3:30pm - Meet the Maisons – Piper-Heidsieck and Rare Champagne. Take a look inside this iconic Grande Maison and discover why it’s the most awarded Champagne House of the century..
• 5pm - Defining drinks of the decade: A look at some iconic wines from the drinks business Global Masters series, chosen for their modern wine taste and styles, presented by Patrick Schmitt MW
Spirits Masterclasses – Meston Suite
Friday 12th April
• 3:30pm - Welcome to the Wonderful World of Agave: Discover Tequila, Mezcal, Raicilla, and more... Join Ocho Brand Ambassador Jesse Estes as he guides you through the wonderful world of agave spirits: from tequila to mezcal, bacanora, raicilla and beyond
• 5pm - The New Cognac, A Look at the Trends that Could Revitalise the Category. Phil Duffy from Amathus and Joseph Hall from Satan’s Whiskers discuss the current & future trends in cognac with a tasting of some different styles
• 6:30pm - Discover some of the Taste Masters from The 2018 Spirits Business competition presented by Amy Hopkins, Editor of The Spirits Business.
Saturday 13th April
• 2:30pm - Beer: From the Basics to Barrel-Aging and Beyond. Ever wanted to learn more about beer but weren’t sure where to begin? Natalya Watson will talk about beer’s four main ingredients and how they’re used to produce over 100 different beer styles, while tasting our way through 6 of them - from pilsner and pale ale, to bourbon barrel-aged beer
• 4pm - Whisky: A journey around Scotland. Billy Abbott from The Whisky Exchange will take you on a journey around Scotland, stopping at some of the country’s finest distilleries on the way.
• 5:30pm – Discover some of the Taste Masters from The 2018 Spirits Business competition presented by Amy Hopkins, Editor of The Spirits Business.
The Wine & Spirits Show takes place at One Whitehall Place, part of the iconic Royal Horseguards Hotel in Westminster.
Steeped in history and tradition, this gorgeous hotel is the ultimate backdrop for showcasing fine wines and spirits.
Located in the centre of London near Embankment tube station, The Royal Horseguards is the ideal meeting point for London-based oenophiles and spirit lovers.
Address: 1 Whitehall Ct, Westminster, London SW1A 2EJ
Nearest Tube: Westminster Tube Station, Embankment Underground Station, Charing Cross Tube Station
The Wine & Spirits Show was a wonderful experience, a full range for everyone to enjoy with experts on hand to answer all your questions. – Double Dutch
The Wine & Spirits Show is a great event in the heart of London. – Consorzio delle Venezie DOC
The show was busy and there were good brands there. – Masons Yorkshire Gin
A well organised event with high-quality visitors and other brands. – Woza
We enjoyed the quality and friendliness of consumers, as well as exhibitors. Additionally, the venue was perfect. – Angus Dundee.
If you would like to find out more about this event, please feel free to email us.
Telephone: +44 207 803 2430